Apple Pockets with Toffee Sauce
Mission Original wraps are classic wraps that will indulge everyone's taste.
Are you looking for a sweet inspiration? Try out the recipe for wrap apple pockets with toffee sauce! This dessert will please the most demanding of tastes.
|2||tbsp brown sugar|
- Peel the apples and cut them into cubes.
- Place the brown sugar in a pan. Add some butter, a pinch of cinnamon, and the apples. Sauté until all the sugar dissolves.
- Prepare the dough – cut the wraps into 6 cm wide strips.
- In a pot, melt the remaining butter. Add a tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of cinnamon. Spread the sauce on the wrap strips.
- Place a spoonful of apples in the lower left corner. Fold and roll the dough to create a pocket.
- Place the pockets in a baking tray. Bake in 180°C (350°F) until golden brown. In the meantime, prepare the toffee sauce (See: "Toffee Sauce").
- Remove the pockets from the oven, transfer them to a plate and glaze with the sauce.