Original 0% Artificial Preservatives
Mission 0% wraps - natural taste, zero artificial additives+ More
Check for yourself how good Mission Wraps may be for your body! Try the cleansing red cabbage wrap.
|2||Mission Original 0% Preservatives wraps|
|1||handful chopped red cabbage|
|1||tbsp sunflower seeds|
|100ml||tbsp pine nuts|
|1||tsp fresh ginger|
|juice of 1/2 lemon|
|1||tbsp olive oil|
- Cut the red cabbage, carrot, and celery into small pieces. Chop the parsley. Cut the apples into quarters, remove the core, and slice the apple.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl. Add some nuts, sunflower seeds, and raisins. Mix it all together.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the dressing. Peel and grate the ginger, add the honey, lemon juice, and oil.
- Pour the dressing on the chopped vegetables and apple. Mix together.
- Place the salad on the wrap. Wrap it up and place on a plate.