Mission Original wraps are classic wraps that will indulge everyone's taste.
Don't be a chicken! Try this recipe which combines aromatic and juicy meat with a nutritious wrap! Check it out!
|2||full tbsp cayenne pepper|
|2||full tbsp garlic powder|
|1||cup wheat flour|
|2||cups corn flakes|
|1||full tbsp sweet pepper powder|
|1||tsp cayenne pepper|
|1/2||tsp baking powder|
|2||tbsp vegetable oil|
|4||Mission Original wraps|
|2||tbsp sour cream|
- Prepare the marinade. In a large bowl, mix together the buttermilk, cayenne pepper, ground garlic, and salt.
- Cut the chicken breast into smaller pieces and place them in a bowl with the marinade. Cover the bowl with cling film and put aside.
- While the meat is marinating, prepare the crumbs. Place the corn flakes in a bowl and crush them into very fine fragments. Add the flour, sweet pepper, cayenne pepper, baking powder, and salt. Mix together.
- Take the meat out and remove the remaining marinade. Dip the meat in the crumbs.
- Remove the meat from the oven after 25 minutes. Your crispy chicken nuggets are ready!
- Spread the sour cream on the wrap, add some rocket salad and the meat.
- Wrap it up and enjoy.