Mission Original wraps are classic wraps that will indulge everyone's taste.+ More
No more tears and unevenly chopped onions! Here are 2 ways to quickly chop an onion. Use your new skills and prepare a Grilled Chicken Wrap.
- Peel the onion and slice it in half vertically.
- Take one onion half and lay it flat on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut the onion lengthwise in strips. Make a horizontal cut in the middle. Remember to stop right before the root - if you don't cut it, the onion will stay together.
- Dice the onion, holding it by the root. It's easy!
- Take the other half of the vegetable, lay it flat on the board, and cut off the root.
- Cut the onion in slices, moving the knife to the end. Strips ready!